Friday, March 3, 2017

The cats me-wow / Pretty Little Studio DT

Good morning everyone! Happy Fri-yay!! I'm so happy its the starting of the weekend! We have plans this weekend and I'm hoping for lots of fun. Do y'all have any plans?? 
Well I am here this morning to share with you a layout I made using the With all my heart collection from Pretty little Studio.


I started out a little different with this layout, I chose a dark background and I don't really ever do that! Lol I usually go with a white background, but this was a nice change. I actually have a few more layouts in progress with dark backgrounds too. I'm definitely having fun with it!

Then I broke out a few of my embellishment packs, tags, frames and die-cuts. 
I have had such a hard time not using all of those beautiful flower die-cuts on one layout!! There are so many in a pack and they are all so pretty!
Anyways, I started layering behind my photo strip, added in a cut-file and decided I wanted something more on the layout, So I started a cluster with some of the same type of items up on the right hand side. I pulled out 2 of the flair packs that I have, another thing that is hard for me not to use all at once! lol So I widdled it down and only used 3.lol 


I added a some little thread nests behind my flairs and then went to add the title. I got a few different alphas from this collection so I thought I'd use at least 2 of them for my title. 
I wanted to play with the title and make it a bit goofy since the photos were too, So I went with, The cats Me-WOW lol. I love my kids, they have so much fun with snapchat. My sister actually introduced them to it and they haven't stopped playing with it since!
Finishing my layout off, I used my Heidi Swapp color shine in gold, sprinkled it around the page and that was it for this layout.
I have included a few more up close pictures for you to take a look at.




Thanks so much for stopping by and checking my layout out. Make sure to head over to the Pretty Little Studio shop and grab this collection while you can and check out  Blooming Hearts. Oh and make sure to keep checking back because there will be even more new collection added soon!!

Thanks so much and have a great weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment