Monday, April 24, 2017

Good morning everyone!How was your weekend?? I hope it was a good one!


Im here to share with you a few cards that I made for some friends. 

I started with some white cardstock and grabbed my With all my heart collection and started to get at it. With the first cards, Thinking of you, I cut some strips of that beautiful green brush stroke paper for the top and bottom of the card. Then I grabbed mt 1 inch circle punch and punched out circles from a few different papers. I placed them where I wanted them, added a few flowers and a sticker phrase with the thinking of you. Then I ran a line of stitching through the circles and the borders.
The second card I cut a strip of stripped paper for the bottom of the card,  I cut out a strip of the same paper for a little pennant, added a piece of that pretty flower washi, a label and the thank you. I finished this one off with some machine stitching and that was it. 
These were very simple cards but I love the white space and the bright colors. I hope you enjoyed seeing them today and make sure to check out what all the other awesome projects the other ladies have made!

Pretty little studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment