Friday, April 21, 2017

Lake Love/ Pretty little Studio DT

Good morning everyone! How are you today?? Its Fiday!! Yay!!
Well this morning I'm here to share with you a layout I made with the With all my heart collection.


Its getting that time again, Summer is coming and man oh man am I jonesing for sometime on the lake! I found this picture from last summer and thought I'd scrap it, witch kinda made me miss it more! lol So I started off with a sheet of light blue cardstock and covered it with a sheet of vellum. I cut out the cloud ring cutfile to add into the layering. 


I matted my photo, stuck the cutfile down and popped a pretty little doily behind it. I pulled out my tags and layered a few here and there. I added my title at the bottom of the picture.


I added a few strips of washi to the top and bottom and a few word stickers and to finish it all off i decided to add a little bit of stitching. I love that it added a bit of texture but still kept it nice and airy. I hoe you enjoyed my layout and I would love to see what you create with this beautiful collection.

Pretty little Studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment