Friday, May 26, 2017

Be Brave/ Creative Scrappers DT Sketch #306

Good morning!! 
Sarah here this morning to share my take on sketch #30


I started out by choosing a photo, this one is of my sons wrist band from the hospital. Unfortunately I have multiple pictures of him in the hospital and he doesn't really like them shown around, every once in a while I will scrap on and share it, but I thought this way he wouldn't mind so much. 



I decided I wanted to flip the layout so that it was more on the heavy side towards the bottom, then I pulled out my Wonder collection by Crate paper and started to cut out my rectangles to place down on my layout.


I have had this collection sitting in my scrappy room for-EVER! My boys have got to that stage where when they see me pull my camera out, they start the oh mom! lol So I haven't had to many to scrap lately, with them hiding from my camera and all lol. But I loved the fact that instead of stars all over my page I could use that cute little rainy cloud, since we were in the hospital I thought it went well and looked cute!



I added my picture to the center rectangle like it was shone in the sketch and then embellished more. I had fun with this sketch and I hope you do too!! 

I would love to see what you create with this sketch! Make sure to tag us with your beautiful creation on Instagram so we can see too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment