Friday, May 5, 2017

Good morning everyone! Sarah here this morning to share with you a layout I made with the new , bright and summery, Aint' Life Grand  collection.


Here is the Big cheese! I was going threw my scraproom this last week cleaning up and reorganizing when I came across some older pictures that I thought I had lost and this was one of them. My oldest boy back when he was still in a high chair! I remember taking this picture, all's I had to do was ask his to look at me and he cheesed so big, I couldn't help but take the picture.


I started this page out with piecing together some cut files from The cut shoppe, I chose my background and then went to backing my cut file with the bright, beautiful papers. I popped the cut file up with 3D foam adhesive and placed it down. I pulled my photo out and played with it, trying to decided where I wanted it.


I started layering behind my photo, using a frame off to the right, adding a flair button with a little nest of thread behind it.


I bounced around my layout adding those adorable cork hearts, some ephemera and little thread clusters.

To finish off my layout I went down to the bottom right and placed my title, along with a die cut.

I hope you enjoyed this layout and I hope you come back and see what else I have in store! Make sure to share yout layouts or projects on Instagram and make sure to tag Pretty little studios so we can see too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment