Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Hello everyone! Sarah here this morning, I'm playing with the new line Ain't life grand collection again today with a layout about my youngest daughters check up.


The pictures aren't the best of my daughter, but they were just snapped quickly with my cell phone, but she was cute and there for her check up and I wanted to document it, so they got used,lol.
I started with a old Heidi Swapp paper from my stash for the background. I knew I wanted to use the flower die cut pack from this collection and the cool little round stickers, so I just backed my pictures with some white cardstock, chose my journaling card. I stuck those down where I knew I wanted them and then started building from there. I pinched out some flowers from some of the other papers and cards and started layering them in this the die cuts, popping a few up here and there for some dimension.


After I had all the bits and pieces around my pictures like I wanted, I decided that I wanted something across the bottom of the layout too so I started that by adding a strip of paper all the way across the layout. I grabbed a few other papers and layered them behind and on top of the strip. I added a few more flower die cute and things that I punched out. I added a few sequins and a word sticker here and here and that was it for this one. This collection is so bright and beautiful, you can do so many different thins with it!! Thanks for joining me today and checking out my layout.
Pretty Little studio Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment