Tuesday, June 6, 2017

5 Kinds of happy/ Pretty little Studio Pinsperation

Good morning everyone! How are you doing? I hope well. We've had some nasty weather for the last week, so I am really hoping that it finally breaks tomorrow, I want to see the sun!!
Well I'm here this morning sharing a layout inspired by a picture from Pinterest.


I like pisperation because from one little picture like this, there are so many different way you could go with your layout, card or project. You can go with color, brush strokes, words or the little saying on the bottom, and in my case I went with the little saying at the bottom. To be honest, I was going to play with the brush strokes on a page, but those four little words just kept coming back to me, so I went with that.


I used those words as a jumping off point for me and based my layout around it. I went through my pictures and found five of my kids, me and my hubby and other family. I laid my photos there I wanted them and then started to layer bingo cards behind one, tags here and there under photos. 



I added little heart die-cuts and a few circle ones here and here. I pulled out some of the labels and layered them down at the bottom left and added my title, five kinds of happy to it and started my stitching. I stitched my title, through my little scalloped ephemera and all the way around my layout, all in black. Once I did that I decided I wanted a little more definition around my photos and other pieces, so I lightly traced around them with a pencil and was happier with the way it looked.

Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing what I came up with for this pinsperation picture and I hope to see you play along too!


Pretty Little Studio products used:



No comments:

Post a Comment