Monday, June 19, 2017

Ain't life grand / 12x12 layout

Good morning everyone! 
Ugh! the weekend is over and a new week begins, but really I'm ok with that, we have some fun planned this week and as long as the weather stays nice!


This week I started out with the Dream Big collection sitting on my desk. I went threw and pulled out some of the blues and yellows. I loved the patterned paper with the black circles with white speckles, so I grabbed that one to and that was the pallet for my page.
I chose a larger photo for this layout, I've been seeing it everywhere lately.I didn't go quite as big as some, but a 5x7 was big for me!lol I popped out a few of the black circles and then went back and punched out some of the yellow and blue in circles too.
I layered a bracket card behind my photo and layered a few papers behind my photo. I wanted more at the bottom of the photo so I pulled out my labels and layered a few of those there too. I also cut a strip off of my Never forget clear page and sewed it to the right side of the layout for a pop of color.



I knew I wanted to wanted my title to the left of the photo, one reason I made the layered cluster there. I pulled in a few things from the Ain't life grand collection. I loved the word die-cuts and really wanted to use this one on my little guys layout. I finished up my layout by adding come silver splatters and a bit of sewing and that was it. 
This layout wasn't something that was a big grand thing, but I love how the picture was front and center with little pops of color.
Hope your week starts good and that you get some scrappy time this week too!


Pretty Little Studio Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment