Saturday, June 17, 2017

Happy Girl 12x12 layout-Fairytale club

Good morning everyone and happy Saturday to you all! 
I hope your weekend has started off good! Sarah here again this morning to share with you another layout I made with the beautiful Girly and Strong collection.


I loved this background paper and wanted to use it, so that's where I started with this layout. I had this picture of my youngest daughter, that I just caught when she was crawling around on the floor. Its nothing amazing or a fantastic event, just an every day moment that I wanted to capture.  So i cut this cut-file out on my Silhouette and laid it in the middle of my layout, where I wanted the focus. 


Then I went for that beautiful paper with all those roses on it and started to fussy cut them out.Once I got the ones I wanted cut out, I started placing them around the cut-file. I slid my photo under the left side of the cut-file and layered a label sticker and a ticket from the ephemera pack. I added the Happy die-cut from the ephemera pack and then fussy cut out the girl from one of the planner inserts and placed them down. As you'll see on a lot of my layouts, I like to add splatter, so I did that here too.


I grabbed a few of my other favorite patterned papers from this months kit and added a few strips to the bottom. I tucked a fussy cut rose behind those, added the other half of the label sticker and the hello pretty word sticker. I kept seeing the packaging from the ephemera and thought I should use it,lol. So I grabbed the packaging and cut a triangle and slid it under the strips. I liked the way that looked and decided I wanted to add some more of it to the top left to add some balance. I finished by adding a label sticker, to pull some of the blue up to that corner and added a few more ephemera pieces and was done.

I hope the rest of your weekend goes great and that maybe you'll get some scrappy time too!


No comments:

Post a Comment