Monday, June 26, 2017

Setting up my Planner with June "Storytime" kit/The Fairytale Club

Good morning everyone!
 I'm here this morning to share with you a spread in my memory planner. And man am I so excited to be using the June "Storytime" Kit! It is so beautiful! I have a things for purple and this kit has it!


I do memory planning, but just like a lot of other planner girls, I do a little bit of set up before the month starts. The spread I'm sharing with you today is the last few days of June and the Start of July. 


I started out by choosing a paper from the kit.This was harder then I thought it was going to be. But I decided on the one with the pretty two toned hearts and cut it down to fit the right hand side of the page. I tend to cover this portion, because its already colored in my planner, so I cover it, I dont always do this, but most of the time. After I have that adhered down I choose a washi tape that I want to use, this kit has a lot of gold in it so I chose a gold washi tape. To be honest, I love to use the gold washi anyways, lol. 


At this point I start to play a little with embellishments, inserts, tags and other things. I remembered seeing this "Hi" planner page and I thought that it would be a great way to bring in July! So I punched it so it would fit in my planner and then grabbed the beautiful chipboard alphas and wrote July in different colors. Then I went back and grabbed that cute little crown and added it to the top of the insert.


I did add a few pieces from the ephemera pack. A few of the pretty gold foiled hearts, wrote in things that I knew were happening on these days and added a few other bits here and there. But I did make sure to leave quite a bit open because I know I will add pictures and more journaling.

Junes "Storytime" kit is beautiful and if you haven't subscribed yet, make sure you go check it out, you wont want to miss out on this beautiful kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment