Friday, July 21, 2017

Hi/ The Fairytale Club DT

Good morning everyone! Sarah here this morning to share with you a layout I made of me and my goofy mom. She was sick on Mothers Day, but shes my mom and I wanted to see her, so we went down and spent the day with my parents and I got her to play on snapchat with me.


I loved the paper that said you are here and hello there and I wanted to use it as a background, so I pulled that one. Then I grabbed the too cute unicorn paper and cut a triangle from it for my bottom left corner and placed it there. 


I had used an app on my phone and made a photo strip out of some of the pictures and printed them out. I added some of the light teal polk adoted paper behind my pictures, then added the top of one of the tags from the ephemera pack. I pulled a few more pieces from the ephemera pack, like the adorable flamingo and the gold leaves and tucked them in there and there.


I added some of the cute wood buttons and sequins, I didnt follow the rule of 3's on this layout and I had a bit of a hard time because of that, but in the end I thought it turned out pretty good! After tucking things in here and there on the layout and adding my little bit of bling, with the sequins, I added the die cut Hi from the ephemera pack, for my title.
I thought I was done, but I wanted a  little more color on the script paper, but I didnt want to add splatters to this layout. So I grabbed my water colors and started coloring in some of the location symbols.That was it for this layout for me. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see what you do with this kit too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment