Thursday, July 20, 2017

This is the good life-Pretty little Studio DT

Good morning everyone!
Im so happy that the weekend is almost here! This layout makes me look forward to the weekend even more then normal! I used the Beautiful Day collection to capture a great moment with my hubby and his did. It was so peace full and beautiful standing on the lake fishing.


I started out with white cardstock for my background, I do this way to often lol. I knew what photo I was going to scrap so I had that pulled out too. I started mating my photo and placed in down in the middle of the layout where I wanted it and then moved on to adding embellishments.


After I had adhered my photo down, I added a label to the top and bottom of the photo. Then I grabbed the paper called Peach Snowcone, I loved the triangles, so I decided to cut some of them out and place them around the layout on the background.
I added a label cut apart here and there and then broke in to the die cut greenery and added them around the layout, behind corners of the photo and behind some of the triangles.


I added a small amount of journaling, this in not something I normally do but I am still working on it. Im always worried that I'll mess up on the journaling and ruin my layout lol. But I added the journaling and then added some Heidi Swapp Gold color shine and was done.

Pretty little Studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment