Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Trendy Tuesday-My Girl/SpiegleMomScraps DT

Good morning everyone!!! I hope your having an amazing 4th of July with your friends and family!! Sarah here this morning with my 1st trendy Tuesday post and as you  have probably heard this weeks theme is emojis!!! 
I love emojis, they are just so cute! And my kids know what they are and love to draw them and the oder ones sending me different ones on their phones lol.


I chose to use the Crate paper line, Cute girl for my layout this week. I love all the girly little things you can do with this collection, but with the way I did this layout there wasn't a lot of room for embellishing.
I went with a quite large emoji for my layout because I knew I wanted to make it itself a shaker pocket. I used one of the cut-files offered from SpiegleMomScraps this month, This is just one of the emojis that there are in the cut-file,But my emoji is how I started my page, other then having my photo already picked out, lol.



In my stash I have a bunch of stuff but I have like 3 boxes of clear sheets that were for over head projectors, I dont even know if they use those anymore, lol, but I have a bunch of them. So I cut my emoji out on my Silhouette and placed 2 behind the outer part and started sewing it on my sewing machine. I left a place open big enough for me to pour my Gotta Love Emojis sequin pack is and then finished sewing it up. I placed it on my page where I wanted it to the left because in the picture my daughter was looking in from the right.
After my big smiling emoji was down, I added a few strips of paper to the bottom of my layout and then went to layering papers behind my photo. I put my photo down and pulled out my embellishment pack, along with some of the sticker sheets and started to play a little. I have always loved that little doll from this collection and I thought this was a great layout to use it on! So I added her to the right side of my photo and then layered a few puffy flower stickers and some little hearts. I popped my title under the picture. Then I decided to add a few little banner pieces  and a few hearts to the top left of my layout and a few little word stickers  and more little hearts to the bottom left and was done.
I hope you enjoyed the layout I made today, I loved playing with the emojis and I hope you play along too!! Happy 4th to everyone again!!



No comments:

Post a Comment