Monday, July 24, 2017

WhyNot Mountain/Pretty Little Studio DT

Good morning everyone! Sarah here this morning to share with you another layout I created with the Beautiful day collection. I am loving this collection, it is so fun to work with and you can do so much with it!


I started out by adding gold color shine to my layouts background and then moved on to matting my photo with vellum. I had four small photos, so I matted them on vellum and then moved on to adding pretty patterned papers behind them.


I added some of the flowers and other pieces around the layout. I added a flair button to the right of the photo with a thread nest under it, a couple little banner flags, and a floral and then added my journaling.


I pulled one of the die cut words,"right now" and added it to my photos and then pulled out the navy alphas and added Whynot mount. Because that had been where we were when we went picking those yummy berries!

Pretty little Studio products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment