Tuesday, July 18, 2017

You+Me Happy-Trendy Tuesday/Spieglemomscraps DT

Good morning everyone!! Sarah here this morning and I have a new layout to share with you all! So this week is stitching week here at Spiegelmomscraps, so of course I'm going to have stitching on my layout, but I've also noticed a big trend of layouts with circles on them. So thats what I did this week.


I grabbed Crate papers Hello Love collection, pulled out some of the papers I wanted to play with and of course went with the Fairy Garden sequins from the shop.


I laid my circles where I wanted them across my layout on a diagonal and decided I would cut my picture in one too. I have seen it all over and havent cut my pictures into shapes in forever, so I thought I would go all in and do it with this layout. I stuck my circles down and instead of adding a mat behind my photo, I pulled out my water color paints and painted a black circle that would show from behind the photo. once it dried I  added some 3D foam adhesive to pop it up and stuck it down.


I pulled out my ephemera pack, stickers and some of the chipboard sheet and started to play. I added a few flowers pocking out from behind my picture. Then I went trough and pulled different hearts and some arrows here and there.


I had all my papers down and started stitching around my circles in different colored embroidery thread. I love the texture it added to the layout! I have sewn on a few layouts in the past but this made me want to do it even more!!
After I finished my stitching, I added in all the chipboard and stickers and started adding my oh so pretty sequins. To finish the layout, I grabbed my water colors that I already had out and started splattering in different colors.

I hope you liked this layout and I hope you will join in on the fun this week and stitch on a layout with us!! And make sure to use this code and head over to the Spiegelmomscraps shop and grab you some pretties too!


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is beautiful! Love all the little details, like the stitching around the paper circles!! So much to discover on this page :)

    ReplyDelete