Friday, September 1, 2017

Happy Girl/ SpieglemomScraps Blog September blog hop!



Good morning everyone!! Welcome to the September blog hop and getting to see some of the new sparkly pretties!!



Today I'm sharing a layout using some Maggie Holmes products and a cute little picture of my daughter, playing with what she calls a "Fairy Rock" lol



I started by adding a few paper strips to the left side of my layout. I love that paper from the collection that has all the flowers but is black and white, great for a little painting! So I pulled out some of my shimmerz and added a little in to some of the flowers, then wanted to add some more so I knew where I wanted to put my picture, so I added little brush strokes around where I was sticking my photo.


Then I moved on to adding all the layers behind my photo, pulled out a few pieces of ephemera and added my photo cluster in where I wanted it. I grabbed my pretty new Morning Glow sequins and sprinkles those babies all over!! lol I grabbed the Peachy Keen collection and pulled out some of those pretty little flowers and added them in to the mix too! I thought the color of the flowers added the same little pop of color that was in the paper collection!! I thought the right of the page was a little neglected, so I added a strip of paper there and a little cluster with a camera and that was it!




I hope you enjoyed this layout and Make sure to head to the shop and check out the new releases!! They are so BEAUTIFUL!! And make sure to use my code to get 15% off your order!!



Head over to Lauras blog to continue on with the fun Hop!!




SpiegelMom Scraps blog

12 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Sarah!! I love how light you kept this layout but still used such great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors and the layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MH papers. You did her justice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Your photo is adorable and I love the way you added the pretty sequins to the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how much white space you managed to use and yet cover it with sequins at the same time! Genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color scheme you chose! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great project. The photo is just precious!

    ReplyDelete