Friday, November 10, 2017

Extraordinary-Pretty little Studio DT

Good morning everyone!! I hope your week went good and that your looking forward to a good weekend too!
Well this morning I'm sharing a easy layout that I made using the Tales&Dreams collection again. Like I said on my last layout, I love the floral die cuts in this collection and I played with those again on this layout, along with some frames for layering.

I started this layout with a piece of white cardstock and a pencil. I drew a circle on the page lightly. I already knew what picture I was going to use. My daughter sitting at the park on some steps just cheesin it up, lol. But she was just to cute not to use this picture.
I pulled out my die cut packs and started to lay the flowers around the circle. Once I got them all laid where I wanted them, with the little leafs tucked in here and there,I ran them threw my sewing machine a few times. After I finished sewing them down, I grabbed my scissors and cut under all the flowers, right by the thread. I left the inside attached so I could build my mat for my photo.


 I added foam to the back of the flower wreath and pulled a stripped paper from my stash to mat it all on. Once I had that down I pulled out my frames and started roating the behind my photo. I knew I didn't want  a lot behind my photo, so I was happy with the little bit of color popping on all the sides. I added a tab to the top, along with a little word sticker, then pulled out the die cut words and pulled out extraordinary and places it across the empty spade to the right on my photo. 


That was it for me for this layout. I wanted to add a little journaling about that day and about her, but I didn't want to have it on the front of the layout. I didn't want anything to take from the picture or the pretty flowers, so I decided to journal on the back. Its still there, it can be looked back on and read but isn't visible to everyone. I hope you liked this simple layout and I hope you go check out the new collections in the shop!! And there are always more to come!!

Pretty Little Studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment