Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Fall Riddin-Pretty little Studio DT -Pinsperation

Good morning everyone!! I hope you had a good weekend and a great start to your fall!
It has finally started to cool off here in the south and it is so nice!! It is time for bon fires, sweaters and boots!! So on that note, I wanted to share with you a layout I made of some picture from about two falls ago. We were up in the mountains four wheeling and driving the kiddos around in the mule. We had a blast!
I used this picture for inspiration for this layout:


I thought that I would go with fall colors and circles since the picture is full of pumpkins,lol. I pulled out multiple papers and punched different sized circles out. I knew I wanted more color on the background without adding a lot of paper besides the circles. So I pulled out some of my shimmerz and added a bit of color to the background, sat it aside to dry and pulled out come papers and started popping out some circles.

I had 2 photos from fall a few years back, we loaded the littles up in the mule and drove them around while some of the adults road the four wheelers. It was nice and cool outside and a good day for a long ride. So after popping out a bunch of circles, I laid my photos out where I wanted them and started placing the circles down.


After I got the 1st set of circles laid down, I went back threw and added some of the circle stickers in over lapping some of them. When I was done adhering the circles down I went back in and drew around then.  

I added my title to the left of my photos, then went back in and added a few clear epoxy stickers over some of my circles to add a little dimension. I liked my layout at this point but thought it was missing something. So I decided to cut a few paper strips and add them to the left and right of the layout and that finished it for me!
I hope you liked this layout and make sure to check out the shop for the pretty new collections! Christmas is coming soon and there are already Christmas goodies in the shop, so if you are planning your December Daily out, its a great time to start shopping!!

Pretty Little Studio Products used:



No comments:

Post a Comment