Friday, March 9, 2018

Vacay relaxation/Bella Blvd DT

Good morning everyone!! I am having fun playing with the new Island escape collection from Bella Blvd!! This collection has so much to it! You can go big and floral or minimal like I did with this layout, but it still has beautiful bright colors and make everything pop!!
I wanted to have my picture to stand out, I rarely use a colored photo, but this picture of the sky was so beautiful and I enjoyed the day so much that I really wanted to keep it in color and remember the beauty of the day. I was laying on the deck of a boat, sun bathing, soaking it all in and decided I wanted to snap a picture of the beautiful sky, so I did. And this whole collection made it all come together!
I started with my photo, no mat on this one, but started pulling patterned papers and layering them behind my photo. I love the Daily details paper, you can use the pretty patterned paper on one side or you can cut all the different pieces apart on the other side and use them for titles or great layers! And that is what I did here! I did my layers and then pulled a doily from my stash and tucked it into my layers and behind my title card.


With my picture being of what its of, I knew I wanted to use the waves from the Ciao Chips, so I made sure to add those in, then moved to cutting and ripping a few layers from different papers and layering them at the bottom of my layout to pull some color down to the bottom to. I pulled a few pieces from the Ciao chips and tucked them into the layers at the bottom and added the banana at the top of my photo to add a little more yellow there. 
I found the Float along sticker tab and popped it in at the bottom too, I thought it was appropriate, lol. I wanted more color, so I grabbed my Mini Hexies epoxy stickers and added them in here and there around the layout. I added my journaling to the bottom right of my photo to remember the day and decided to add a little more color, so I added a few teal splatters and was done.
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out this layout! I hope you get your hands on this collection and enjoy all of it!!

Island Escape collection, Peace&Quiet, Tropical Bliss, Daily Details, Boarders, Sticky mix Cardstock stickers, Ciao Chips Icons
Illustrated Faith; Mini Hexies epoxy stickers, Oh my heavens, Bananas for you, Bless her heart




No comments:

Post a Comment